Sunday, July 26, 2009

A few of my favorites


My mom used to get mad everytime she got a roll back from the store because half of it was always taken up with pictures of the cats. I guess I've always enjoyed taking photos of our animals and now I have 2 dogs that can't really escape me or my camera that easy. Even though Charlie has started to turn his head away and squint whenever I came at him with camera in hand. Maggie is has years of experience in front of the camera and is an old pro and gladly stays in whatever position I ask her to.
I like to describe my dogs as 2 children that don't speak English. I'm sure there will be many more photos (or portraits as I like to think of them) to come, but for now here are a few of my favorite past pictures of my kids.


Maggie exhausted after a hard day of sleeping


Charlie waiting for me to return with more cookies


Maggie and Charlie at Christmas


Charlie's professional headshot


Maggie's professional headshot

No comments:

Post a Comment